Discover Tesglo’s proactive strategies to epitomise corporate social responsibility.
- Protecting the Environment
- Protecting Human Rights
- Protecting Disadvantaged Groups
Protecting the Environment
We have implemented a myriad of strategies to protect the environment.
- LED lighting
- Energy efficient desktops, laptops, and air conditioners
Eco-friendly Warehouse Design
- Usage of fans with proper ventilation instead of air conditioning in our warehouses
Environmentally-friendly Packaging Options
- Usage of printed and non-printed natural water-activated tape to seal our packages
Protecting Disadvantaged Groups
Over the past years, we have helped many people with monetary and non-monetary donations, and rendering our services to disadvantaged groups for free.
- Annual donation of adhesive and non-adhesive materials to students in different faculties from the National University of Singapore (NUS).
- Donation of adhesive and non-adhesive materials to the students from NUS University Scholars Programme (USP).
Protecting Human Rights
We have a staff retention rate of 95% since the company’s inception. Tesglo offers unprecedented benefits for our staff.
- Additional 1 day off for all public holidays in Singapore.
- 13 days of annual leave for all non-management staff.
- 18 days of annual leave for management staff.
- 3 days of annual family leave for all staff.
- Unlimited emergency leave for all staff.
- Large annual celebration to commemorate Tesglo’s anniversaries: dinner, games and corporate gifts.
- Quarterly birthday celebrations for Tesglo’s staff.
- 8am – 5.30pm
- Monday to Friday