oMask is the world’s first wet mask which provides unparalleled protection against harmful gases.
1. oMask effectively filters out toxic gases, high temperature gases and water-soluble gases.
Toxic gases evacuation time test results (KS M6766, Korean Standards Association):
- Hydrogen Chloride – Minimum 30 minutes.
- Sulfur Dioxide – Minimum 7 minutes.
- Hydrogen Cyanide – Minimum 7 minutes.
- Pepper Fog
2. oMask’s portability and filter allow it to be a useful aid when escaping from fire outbreaks.
The pocket-sized packet holding oMask is only 3.5” wide, 5″ long, 0.5″ thick, and it weighs less than 1 ounce.
3. oMask’s eye protector provides quick airtight protection against harmful gases.
Moreover, the eye protector is separate from the main mask which prevents the lens from fogging up due to your respiration
4. oMask has a waterproof packaging which allows the mask to have a lifespan of 2 years.
The mask is vacuum-packed and it is manufactured using only hypoallergenic materials. It is suitable for dust-free and antistatic environments such as semiconductor and chemical-processing facilities.