- Singaporean man found dead in burning JB house due to smoke inhalation. 22 March 2013, The Straits Times.
- Factory fire at Loyang Industrial Estate; 3 workers sent to hospital due to smoke inhalation. 2 December 2013, The Straits Times.
- Fatal fire in single-storey semi-detached house in Jalan Gaharu where Mr Tan Boon Chong and his son Spencer Tan Chee Phang died from smoke inhalation in a fire. 11 May 2014, Asiaone.
- Teenager treated for smoke inhalation after fire breaks out in Joo Seng Road flat. 6 April 2014, The Straits Times.
- Fire at Toa Payoh flat, three suffer smoke inhalation. 10 February 2013, The Straits Times.
- 4-year-old rescued from fire at Punggol flat and suffered from smoke inhalation. 10 February 2013, The Straits Times.
- A fire broke out at a National University of Singapore (NUS) laboratory in the engineering faculty. One graduate student, who had been in the laboratory, and a security officer were taken to the National University Hospital for smoke inhalation. 5 April 2014, The Straits Times.
- 12 of 19 passengers and 1 of 2 flight attendants died due to smoke inhalation and fire on Singapore Airlines Flight 006.
- The seven sailors suffered smoke inhalation and were airlifted from the submarine for treatment, navy spokesman Rahul Sinha said, without disclosing details of the incident. 26 Februar 2014, The Straits Times.